[Ecls-list] config.guess and config.sub update

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 22:58:36 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nothing has changed in the method dispatch. Could you post a reproducible
> example? I am collecting all the bugs reported in the last months to fix a
> new release.

While you are preparing for a new release, would you mind updating
config.guess and config.sub?  Fedora is preparing to add support for
the new 64-bit ARM architecture (aarch64), but support for that
architecture was added to config.guess and config.sub only very
recently.

I realize that is far from sufficient for ecl to compile and run
correctly on a new architecture, but it is a first step.

Thanks,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/