[Ecls-list] Announce: A new C++ based implementation of Common Lisp based on the ECL CL code

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Sat Mar 16 14:25:10 UTC 2013

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 17:39:07 +0400
Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:

> Christian, have you compared these options, or you were just guided by interest
> to learn/try your own Lisp -> LLVM implementation?

There seems to be an issue with the mail, claimed as text/html only and
with malformed HTML, so it was displayed as an unformatted html/text
blob by my reader.  The message archive also cannot display it properly
at http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=30607444.  I
could read it but with some difficulty.  Just to let you know.

Thanks,
--
Matt