[Ecls-list] compile package dependencies to C

Sam Sam gamgee202 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 19:30:41 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have the following package definition.
How do I compile all my components listed in my .ASD, as well as ALL their package dependencies to C source?

In other words, I want to keep all .C/.H files that go into building the native executable. In this case, this
includes
 .C files for cl-opengl, as well as for whatever packages cl-opengl
needs (cffi, alexandria, etc) that's listed in its .ASD file, e.g.
https://github.com/3b/cl-opengl/blob/master/cl-opengl.asd.

Currently, i use (asdf:make-build :example but that doesnt leave any C files around.

example.asd:

(defsystem :example
  :depends-on (:cl-opengl :cl-glu :cl-glut)
  :serial t
  :components ((:file "simple")))

thanks!