[Ecls-list] Can anybody send me a copy of the latest source code of ECL?

Pascal J. Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Sat Jun 29 18:16:00 UTC 2013

Peter Enerccio <enerccio at gmail.com> writes:

> Why would they block SF in china? WTF?

I'm sure we can find more than one repo of software that can be used by
dissidents to communicate securely, or for some other anti-governmental
purpose.

http://sourceforge.net/directory/
Actually, try to search them:
- tor
- steganography
- gpg
etc.

You know you've been lisping too long when you see a recent picture of George
Lucas and think "Wait, I thought John McCarthy was dead!" -- Dalek_Baldwin