[Ecls-list] Can anybody send me a copy of the latest source code of ECL?

Pascal J. Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Sat Jun 29 12:11:31 UTC 2013

ZhanLin Shang <shangzhanlin at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
> I'm in China now and since the SourceForge is blocked here, I can not
> get the access to the project page of ECL. Can you guys give me a copy
> of the latest source code or the link to the git repository ?

I put a copy there: ftp://ftp.informatimago.com/pub/lisp/ecl/

The git clone commands are:

    git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/ecls/ecl ecl # ECL source code
    git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/ecls/ecl-doc ecl-doc # ECL documentation

but since they are on sourceforge, they may be blocked too?

Have fun!
You know you've been lisping too long when you see a recent picture of George
Lucas and think "Wait, I thought John McCarthy was dead!" -- Dalek_Baldwin