[Ecls-list] [Robert Goldman] Re: [asdf-devel] Cannot use latest git ECL (asdf/quicklisp are involved)

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Mon Jun 24 14:29:46 UTC 2013

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:19:45 +0200
Didier Verna <didier at lrde.epita.fr> wrote:

> Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net> wrote:
> > Condition of type: SIMPLE-FILE-ERROR
>
>   I don't get that:
>
> ECL (Embeddable Common-Lisp) 12.7.1

The versions I have are 12.12.1 and 13.5.1, it probably has been fixed
since then...

There's also a peculiarity however: the condition type will be
presented as SIMPLE-FILE-ERROR in these new implementations which
doesn't actually exist in the condition system, but it's actually
FILE-ERROR, with SIMPLE- prefixed.  I forgot the exact reason for this,
but Juanjo once explained it to me and I could search my archives if
necessary.
--
Matt