[Ecls-list] [Robert Goldman] Re: [asdf-devel] Cannot use latest git ECL (asdf/quicklisp are involved)

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Mon Jun 24 14:08:10 UTC 2013

>> Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:

> One thing that seems odd is that it seems ECL is claiming that it's
> asked to delete a directory, not a file.  Can you trap the argument to
> DELETE-FILE-IF-EXISTS?

  I think ECL gets a file all right. It's just the arguments that are
  reversed in the error message construction:

	if (ok < 0) {
                const char *msg =
                        isdir?
                        "Cannot delete the file ~S." :
                        "Cannot delete the directory ~S.";
		FElibc_error(msg, 1, file);

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Lisp, Jazz, Aïkido: http://www.didierverna.info