[Ecls-list] help analyzing library regressions on ECL in quicklisp 2013-06-15

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Mon Jul 8 09:48:57 UTC 2013

Another problem is local-time.

When I do (ql:quickload :localtime) on ECL 12.12.1 and quicklisp 2013-06-15 I get

;;; Internal error:
;;;   in file local-time.lisp, position 75005
;;;   at (DEFUN FORMAT-TIMESTRING ...)
;;;   ** LAMBDA: Illegal lambda list *.
Condition of type: COMPILE-ERROR
COMPILE-ERROR while invoking #<compile-op (:VERBOSE NIL) 099d41b0> on #<cl-source-file "local-time" "src" "local-time">

Strange enough, the function FORMAT-TIMESTRING has nothing special in it's lambda list:

  (defun format-timestring (destination timestamp &key
                            (format +iso-8601-format+)
                            (timezone *default-timezone*))

Also, on newer ECL (ql:quickload :localtime) works without problems.