[Ecls-list] Building a CGI program

William Hounslow hounslow at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 1 16:18:15 UTC 2013

On 26/06/2013 22:09, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 6:16 PM, William Hounslow
> <hounslow at users.sourceforge.net
> <mailto:hounslow at users.sourceforge.net>> wrote:
>

>     I assume this is a Lisp initialization error message being interpreted
>     as the program output. The Apache error log is no more informative.
>
>     Any ideas about what is causing this or how to trap it in order to see
>     the full message?
>

> Have you tried wrapping the executable in a script to see whether it
> produces any error?

Juanjo

This was a good idea:

FILE-ERROR: Filesystem error with pathname "SYS:help.doc"._Either_ 1)
the file does not exist, or_ 2) we are not allowed to access the file,
or_ 3) the pathname points to a broken symbolic link. Top level in: #. *

I sense we are close to a resolution of this problem.

Many thanks

William