[Ecls-list] Compiling asdf into single fas

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Jan 30 18:40:40 UTC 2013

30.01.2013, 21:19, "Peter Enerccio" <enerccio at gmail.com>:
> I was wondering if it is possible to compile asdf package into single fas file for easy loading/packaging.

I know it is possible, although can't provide further instructions as I never used this feature.
Maybe others on this list can help better, but meantime some hints to investigate:
this feature was previously called "asdf-bundle" in ECL, but not so long ago
it was adsorbed by ASDF and removed from ECL. So you can google for asdf-bundle
and ask on asdf-devel