[Ecls-list] Any way to get stack out of condition?

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Jan 30 15:53:56 UTC 2013

In CL you usually can't get stack trace "out of condition".

Usually you can get the current stack trace. I.e. before stack is unwound.
I.e. catching error handler-bind you can get stack trace, because you are still
inside the stack, but for example with handler-case you are invoked after
the stack is unwound.

PS. also check out trivial-backtrace if you want be portable library, although
I don't know if it supports ECL.