[Ecls-list] ASDF support for deferred warnings in ECL?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:53:37 UTC 2013

Dear ECL developers,

I've been adding support for ASDF to save deferred warnings
(typically, forward function references) in a file,
so that if you do an incremental compilation, warnings
from previously compiled files are still correctly handled
at the end of the virtual with-compilation-unit.

I've added support for SBCL and CCL myself, which was made
much easier by being able to read the source code to their compilers.
Would you be interested in implementing the same feature for ECL,
or at least in guiding me on how to do so?
The code is mainly in asdf/lisp-build.lisp functions
reify-deferred-warnings unreify-deferred-warnings reset-deferred-warnings.

http://common-lisp.net/gitweb?p=projects/asdf/asdf.git

Best regards,

There are two types of people in the world:
People who think there are two kinds of people, and people who don't.