[Ecls-list] Mobile app development in ECL?

Sylvain Ageneau ageneau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:03:18 UTC 2013

You can check: https://github.com/ageneau/ecl-android

This should work on Android and iOS. Recently I also managed to get ECL to
work on native client (Google Chrome, see:
http://code.google.com/p/nativeclient/) but this is very preliminary.

Most of quicklisp packages should work. As for examples the most
interesting one is probably the cl-opengl app on iOS.