[Ecls-list] Better handling of printing errors

Peter Enerccio enerccio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 01:09:58 UTC 2013

Right now, I there is a problem with lisp, the resulting condition is not
very
helpful, unless I go into backtrace. In some environments, however, I can't
do such a thing, so I am left with (if printed readably):

*Odd number of keys

*
Now when I write it's usually new code which is wrong so I find these
quite easily, but I mean generally, this is not much helpful.
*
*
that is all I get. Is there a better way to print conditions, maybe
include some localization for the error or something?

Thanks for any ideas.

--
Bc. Peter Vaňušanik
http://www.bishojo.tk