[Ecls-list] [cl-test-grid] cl-test-grid incremental reports

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sun Jan 6 11:46:14 UTC 2013

24.12.2012, 05:07, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
> 21.12.2012, 03:43, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
>
>>  I will try perform this procedure running tests from my machine. Will first compare 12.12.1 with the current head.
>>  If you will like how it works, we could then setup it for you.
>
> So, I've compared release 12.12.1 and the current HEAD - b6519e5c. Here
> are the reports:
>
> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-lisp-to-c.html
> http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-bytecode.html
>
> As you see, the current head has only improvements comparing to the release.
> Next time I will compare future version with todays head, to ensure the improvements
> are not lost.

I've compared the previous HEAD with current HEAD - ebafa5f2, where
unicode character names are present.

Again,. we have only improvements:
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-lisp-to-c.html
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-bytecode.html

Bytecode compiler got 4 systems, lisp-to-c got 3 systems.

The difference is beacause one system, spinneret, which was previously
 failing with "illegal character name" error, now fails with different error
on lisp-to-c-compiler.
old spinneretlog: http://cl-test-grid.appspot.com/blob?key=1044920
old spinneret log: http://cl-test-grid.appspot.com/blob?key=1037868

On bytecode compiler spinneret builds OK.

So, as ebafa5f2 has only improvements, next time I will use it
as the base version for comparison with the future HEAD.

Best regards,
- Anton