[Ecls-list] Mingw users here?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 18:18:10 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 8:34 PM, Matic Kukovec
<matic.kukovec at pametnidom.si> wrote:

> If you want me to try anything else, i'll be glad to help!
> I would also like to know, what is needed to build ECL on Windows with GNU tools.

Thanks for your report. It helps me to know tht it is not just a
misconfiguration in my system. ECL should build in mingw / cygwin
without problems but for some reasons all the components in ECL have
become stale (gmp, libffi, boehm-gc, they are actually not part of ECL
but needed by it, and no longer build in those systems as distributed
with ECL :-/

I hope I can fix this in the coming weeks.