[Ecls-list] Example of an standalone OS X application

Pascal J. Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Sat Apr 6 22:30:20 UTC 2013

Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> writes:

> 07.04.2013, 00:22, "Pascal J. Bourguignon" <pjb at informatimago.com>:
>> Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru>
>> writes:
>>
>>>  I have been investigating whether ECL works on OS X and according to
>>>  the project page, the OS X is not in the list of supported OSes.
>>>
>>>  Good thing I remembered this announcement so I assume ECL works.
>>>
>>>  BTW, as I don't have OS X, but it would be interesting to see some
>>>  screenshots.
>>
>> Is a text dump of my terminal enough for you?
>> [ ... ]
>
> Thanks for the terminal dump, also print-bug-report-info is an interesting function
> (is it also from con.informatigo?).

Yes, it's
com.informatimago.common-lisp.interactive.interactive:print-bug-report-info
(ql:quickload :com.informatimago.common-lisp.interactive)

> But I meant a screenshot of that getting-things-done UI enabled application :))

Oh, I see.  I've never used it.
For now, I'm using ccl to write Cocoa applications.

Eventually, I plan to write a portable Objective-C bridge, so that Cocoa
application may be written with any CL implementation supported by CFFI.