[Ecls-list] Example of an standalone OS X application

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Fri Apr 5 21:21:35 UTC 2013

I have been investigating whether ECL works on OS X and according to the project page,
the OS X is not in the list of supported OSes.

Good thing I remembered this announcement so I assume ECL works.

BTW, as I don't have OS X, but it would be interesting to see some screenshots.

Best regards,
- Anton