[Ecls-list] RC 14.4.1 almost ready

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Tue Apr 2 21:46:43 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 23:17:10 +0200
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <
> juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you have a critical bug (two about FORMAT have been reported, but I may
> > as well leave them for later), please report. I am trying to prepare a
> > release for this week.
>

> Sorry, a few patches had not been synchronized and that prevented building
> the Windows ports. The RC should be ready now.

Although what I just tried to build was ECL from git HEAD, there seems
to be a problem, perhaps with ASDF, on NetBSD-6/amd64:

[...]
;;; Note:
;;;   in file ASDF.LISP, position 64300
;;;   at (WITH-UPGRADABILITY NIL ...)
;;;   Checking type of (SI:CONS-CDR #:LOOP-LIST1303) to be LIST
;;; Compiling (WITH-UPGRADABILITY NIL ...).
;;; Compiling (WITH-UPGRADABILITY NIL ...).
;;; Compiling (WITH-UPGRADABILITY NIL ...).
;;; Compiling (WITH-UPGRADABILITY NIL ...).
;;; Compiling (WITH-UPGRADABILITY NIL ...).
;;; Compiling (WITH-UPGRADABILITY NIL ...).
;;; Compiling (WITH-UPGRADABILITY NIL ...).

Condition of type: SIMPLE-ERROR
Congratulations for trying XCVB on an operating system
that is neither Unix, nor Windows, nor even Genera.
Now you port it.
Available restarts:

1. (ABORT) ABORT

Top level in: #<process TOP-LEVEL>.

I cannot have a deeper look immediately, but should try to investigate
it soon...

Thanks,
--
Matt