[Ecls-list] CFFI grovel and commit 469c8a520f8e3a0

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:21:25 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Mark Cox <markcox80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The issue relevant to ECL is that commit 469c8a5 introduces a problem that
> results in one of the following errors:

I do not see the problem with this patch:

commit 469c8a520f8e3a053775597f4d82a32e656161bf
Author: Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net>
Date:   Mon Jul 23 22:48:00 2012 +0200

    Save the errors caused by the dynamic linker in the codeblock object

The problem was the following one: the functions that load and close shared
libraries and fasl used to return the errors, but this was too limited for
the nesting of calls that we have. Now all library functions store the
possible errors in the codeblock object. Will try to reproduce your errors.