[Ecls-list] ECL and profiling

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Fri Sep 21 13:11:08 UTC 2012

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:51:57 +0200
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Matthew Mondor
> <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net>wrote:
>
> > So would a C profiler currently be my best resort?
> >

> Right now I would say it is. Do not be scared: function names are easily
> identified and you will get insight on functions that not even the Lisp
> layer can profile, such as memory allocation.

I had the impression that this thread was dead because my mailman
settings for this list had the option to prevent duplicates on (I put
it back off, I'm pretty sure it used to be off before as well).  Sorry
for having asked this above-question again, and thanks for the answers
(which I now could read looking at the sf web ml archive frontend).
--
Matt