[Ecls-list] ECL & Closer-mop

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:53:12 UTC 2012

I have uploaded a set of changes that turn the last set of accessors into
true generic functions. There were also some optimizations in the
implementation of accessors.

The patches attached seem to make closer-mop build with ECL at least
sufficiently well as to allow ContextL also to build. Closer-mop tests'
also run fine, though they also did in the past, so it is no real check.

Just to be sure, this is the last patch I am uploading right now

commit bca1f4053a039ee65aaf5dde4c39d3ceccc1bf91
Author: Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net>
Date:   Fri Oct 12 12:14:27 2012 +0200

    All accessors are now generic functions, including slot definition's
ones