[Ecls-list] Update on MOP

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:45:11 UTC 2012

After noticing the problems with Closer-to-MOP I went back over the sources
and noticed that I had failed to address one issue: slot accessors of
standard metaobjects are not generic functions. This is weird, because it
was a fixup phase I wrote before the last release, but I must have failed
to upload it. Since I lost the original code base, I am doing it again and
in the process I will touch other parts, such as the bootstrapping of the
class hierarchy, which will now become less cumbersome and more uniform.