[Ecls-list] ECL missing signals?

Jean-Pierre Flori jpflori at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:30:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

2012/8/25 Jean-Pierre Flori <jpflori at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
>>> Most of the time, the loop will be broken, but sometimes you'll just
>>> get a nice ^C on screen.
It's been some time, but I've looked at the metioned problem once
again and can reproduce it provided ecl 12.7.0 is configured with
--disable-threads.
I did not try a lot (let's say one hundred, after that my hand got
tired) without --disable-threads (i.e. with the default setting), but
it did not seem to happen.

Recall the problematic code was
(setf i 0)
(defun inf() (loop (incf i)))
(inf)
"Press CTRL+C and see only ^C instead of the loop being interrupted"

I get the same behavior with git head from today; i.e. lost interrupts
with --disable-threads, nothing lost without it.

Cheers,

--
Jean-Pierre Flori