[Ecls-list] ECL & Closer-mop

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Sun Nov 25 20:11:29 UTC 2012

Next error: slot-unbound errors should not be optimized away as far as I can tell. Or is there anything in specifications (CL or MOP) that allows implementors to do that?

Here is a test case:

(defun test ()
  (declare (optimize (speed 3) (space 0) (compilation-speed 0)))
  (handler-case (clos:generic-function-lambda-list (make-instance 'standard-generic-function))
    (unbound-slot () (print "caught ya!"))))

If I compile and run this, I get SI:UNBOUND as a result instead of "caught ya!"…

Best,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza