[Ecls-list] Example of an standalone OS X application

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 00:39:01 UTC 2012

Just a bit of background: this is just an applet that does some GTD (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getting_Things_Done) assuming that Google
Drive is installed and that there exists a Tasks directory in it.

The only ECL-specific bits in it are related to how the application is
built into a standalone program using asdf + asdf-bundle. I think this is
illustrative for other users and also other platforms.

Best,

Juanjo