[Ecls-list] Making new class with defclass in another thread

Peter Enerccio enerccio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:24:23 UTC 2012

Should be the latest:

ECL (Embeddable Common-Lisp) 12.7.1
(git:99b1e54eb07373bda77110761c5143d2ad614e6c)
Copyright (C) 1984 Taiichi Yuasa and Masami Hagiya
Copyright (C) 1993 Giuseppe Attardi
Copyright (C) 2000 Juan J. Garcia-Ripoll
ECL is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; see file 'Copyright' for details.
Type :h for Help.
Top level in: #<process TOP-LEVEL>.

Here is the test case that reproduces it for me

It will print a, but not b so it froze on defclass.