[Ecls-list] Multi thread problem

Peter Enerccio enerccio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:45:12 UTC 2012

Roger.

enerccio at G73Jh-Arch:~/tmp$ ecl
ECL (Embeddable Common-Lisp) 12.7.1 (git:UNKNOWN)
Copyright (C) 1984 Taiichi Yuasa and Masami Hagiya
Copyright (C) 1993 Giuseppe Attardi
Copyright (C) 2000 Juan J. Garcia-Ripoll
ECL is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; see file 'Copyright' for details.
Type :h for Help.
Top level in: #<process TOP-LEVEL>.

--
Bc. Peter Vaňušanik