[Ecls-list] Release status

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Fri Jun 22 10:21:57 UTC 2012

On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:24:42 +0200
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I expect I should be done in a couple of weeks, point at which I will
> produce a release, even if there are known performance problems, which
> should be addressed in the coming months.

I suspect that these include the busy-contention issues I previously
discussed.  I do not object to a release, and could unfortunately not
yet retest with a previous ECL to confirm where exactly performance
degrades substantially.

> Please comment on the new manual. Most of what is mentioned above is
> already there http://ecls.sourceforge.net/new-manual/

I think that the ANSI symbol to C function indexes are very nice.  I
did not understand the sorting order (perhaps there simply is none
though).

Thanks,
--
Matt