[Ecls-list] standalone executable under Windows with MSVC and socket support

CRLF0710 crlf0710 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:11:08 UTC 2012

well, it seems actually those functions are not defined in the CL-USER
package, are they?
so if you replace 'cl-user with 'your-package, it will work...

by the way, another way to do this (i remembered SLIME used something like
this somewhere...):
you can use something like this as epilogue-code
'(eval (read-from-string "(progn (your-package:process-cmdline)
(your-package:start-server))"))

2012/6/12 Antonio Bonifati <antonio.bonifati at gmail.com>

> Even if I use an uppercase string I get the same error. I am using this
> call:
>
> (asdf:make-build :my-pkg :type :program :epilogue-code
>   '(progn (funcall (intern "PROCESS-CMDLINE" 'cl-user)) (funcall (intern
> "START-SERVER" 'cl-user))))

Wir müssen wissen; wir werden wissen!
CrLF.0710