[Ecls-list] c::build-program error: "Cannot find entry point for binary file"

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:02:44 UTC 2012

This does look like Windows, am I wrong? Did you load (require :cmp) before
doing all this? It would be nice to have a few more details about what you
are doing

* Operating system version
* Compiler toolchain version
* Configuration and compilation flags of ECL
* The file that you want to compile into a program (lisp)
* A transcript of the steps you follow and the output from ECL

I need this to try to reproduce your problems.