[Ecls-list] Fixes uploaded to git/CVS

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:35:46 UTC 2012

I do not mean that this solves all the issues, but I have managed to put
together a bunch of fixes for the last release and I just want to warn you.
This includes:

* Fixes contributed by Jerry James, red plait, R. M. Kreuter for various
things, from C code to macro characters

* Changes in the bytecodes compiler for handling load-time-value and
complex constants in a better way.

* Changes in the reader macro that interns bytecode forms. Needed because
different bytecode forms may share the same array of constants.

With this, some of quicklisp packages seem to work also in bytecode mode. I
still did not have time to look at all other Windows issues, sorry.