[Ecls-list] The latest version from git(e3af03e02) crash with 'EXT:STACK-OVERFLOW'.

KDr2 killy.draw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 05:21:38 UTC 2012

Thanks for your reply, my env:

* OS: macosx 10.7.3, Darwin Kernel Version 11.3.0
* compiler: gcc-mp-4.6/gcc-4.2.1(from xcode)
* configure arguments: ./configure  --enable-threads --with-x
* source git reversion: e3af03e02f375e6fc935cbd929936961374c1b50

And I have no ~/.eclrc file,

ulimit output:

$ ulimit -a
> core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
> data seg size           (kbytes, -d) unlimited
> file size               (blocks, -f) unlimited
> max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) unlimited
> max memory size         (kbytes, -m) unlimited
> open files                      (-n) 256
> pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 1
> stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
> cpu time               (seconds, -t) unlimited
> max user processes              (-u) 709
> virtual memory          (kbytes, -v) unlimited

And my ecl_min works well, is there a way using ecl_min to find what's
wrong? Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
            ----  KDr2