[Ecls-list] Release candidate for ECL 12.2.1

Waldek Hebisch hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl
Thu Feb 2 19:43:18 UTC 2012

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:

> Would this work?
>
> TAGS:
> if test "x$(ETAGS)" != "x"; then \
> srcfiles=`find $(srcdir)/c $(srcdir)/h -name '*.[chd]'` && \
>  $(ETAGS) --language=c    -o $@ $$srcfiles && \
> $(ETAGS) --language=none -o $@ --append \
>       --regex='/@\([-:*a-zA-z]+\)/\1/' \
>       --regex='/@(defun \([-:*a-zA-z]+\)/\1/' \
>       $$srcfiles; \
> fi
> touch $@
>
> I did not see this bug in Ubuntu. Maybe it uses a different etags...

This code got mangled in the mail, but AFAICS the change is
to remove 'echo' command at the beginning and add 'touch' at
the end.  Still fails:

etags: Unknown language "none" in "language" option

$ etags --version
Exuberant Ctags 5.8, Copyright (C) 1996-2009 Darren Hiebert
  Compiled: Feb 20 2011, 02:45:33
  Addresses: <dhiebert at users.sourceforge.net>, http://ctags.sourceforge.net
  Optional compiled features: +wildcards, +regex

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl