[Ecls-list] Please provide reproducible bug reports (was Better handling...)

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 09:00:46 UTC 2012

This is related to the email about method redefinition, but I take it out
of the thread beacuse it is important for the whole mailing list.

Right now it is hard for me to read email. I* cannot interact* with you and
I can only try to fix all bugs when I am better.

But for that I neeed to be able to reproduce it.That means going step by
step and doing the same things to get the same result. Saying "swank
crashes when I redefine a method with a different lambda list" is simply
too ambiguous.

I am getting excelent bug reports in the SF bug tracking application. They
make it very easy to fix the problems --someitmes just a minute of work--.
In case of doubt, go to them.

Finally, I beg your patience for this speech.