[Ecls-list] Better handling of swank refedinition of method?

Peter Enerccio enerccio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 20:16:13 UTC 2012

When I try to use ecl with emacs and slime, if I need to change the method
to a different one, with different lambda list, I get an error out of which
I can't recover in any sensible way, so I have to stop the ecl and start is
again and load the new method in. This is way too cumberstone, there should
be a redefinition restart installed when you try to compile new method that
has different lambda list that expected (or a way to easily undefine
previous definition) as it is in lispworks.

Could something like this be added, by any chance?

--
Bc. Peter Vaňušanik
http://www.bishojo.tk