[Ecls-list] Big change, slowed development

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 21:42:34 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

I just uploaded a huge changeset that links in the whole of the Unicode
names database. It is large: about 400k in compressed names once compiled,
a bit more as sources, but it is optional.

I tried going with SBCL's approach, but it gets larger and I believe this
form is more efficient. If anyone has better ideas, please have a look at
contrib/unicode.

At the same time, I am taking some time off for health reasons: some
temporary visual impairment makes it a bit hard to code right now. If
possible, I will try to make a release soon, but this time I cannot promise
deadlines.

Best,