[Ecls-list] [cl-test-grid] cl-test-grid incremental reports

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Mon Dec 24 01:06:04 UTC 2012

21.12.2012, 03:43, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
> I will try perform this procedure running tests from my machine. Will first compare 12.12.1 with the current head.
> If you will like how it works, we could then setup it for you.

So, I've compared release 12.12.1 and the current HEAD - b6519e5c. Here
are the reports:

http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-lisp-to-c.html
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-bytecode.html

As you see, the current head has only improvements comparing to the release.
Next time I will compare future version with todays head, to ensure the improvements
are not lost.

PS
Note, that the (asdf:implementation-identifier) for release 12.12.1 is
ecl-12.12.1-unknown-linux-x86-bytecod. It's a minor thing, but maybe
this "unknown" word is not necessary.