[Ecls-list] Previously reported problem on MinGW32 but on Cygwin (probably GCC bug)

Jean-Pierre Flori jpflori at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 13:11:15 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I encountered the problem reported here:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=28468685
but on Cygwin (64 bits Windows 7) using a compiled from scratch GCC
4.6.3 bootstrapped with the most recent gcc4 Cygwin package (GCC
4.5.3).
Was this already reported upstream, i.e. to GCC?

No problem using the GCC 4.5.3 from gcc4 Cywgin package.

No problem using the same GCC 4.6.3 (bootstrapped with Ubuntu 12.04.1
GCC) on Ubuntu.

I'll be trying to compile a more recent GCC 4.7.2, but compiling gcc
itself takes ages.

Best,

--
Jean-Pierre Flori