[Ecls-list] ECL build failure on 64-bit windows 7 using mingw-w64 toolchain

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:44:30 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Gabriel Dos Reis <
gdr at integrable-solutions.net> wrote:

> After modifying c/symbols_list.h and c/symbols_list2.h to include
> a definition for :WIN64,

I uploaded a fix for this

> the build failed again because
> the function ecl_make_ulong_long was mistyped as
> ecl_make_ulong_Long (note the capital L for the second Long.)
> The same typo appears in c/number.d 3 times.

This was corrected in git/CVS some weeks ago. Please make sure you do not
suffer from the same repository problems other reported here.

In addition to this, I had to fix the aclocal.m4 code that reports the
integer sizes: it printed out a long long number without the %lld macro and
the LL suffix. Once this is done, ecl_min.exe builds, but GMP breaks at
some point while it is loading the bootstrap code. I will investigate this.