[Ecls-list] MOP changes

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 21 08:18:54 UTC 2012

I had to add COMPUTE-APPLICABLE-METHODS-USING-CLASSES to the ECL MOP
implementation. This was needed by Slime. In passing I also turned
COMPUTE-EFFECTIVE-METHOD and COMPUTE-APPLICABLE-METHODS into generic
function.

This implies that certain code relying on Closer to MOP might break. In
order to minimize the impact, I am trying to add the remaining features to
ECL -- computation of method functions, specializer classes, etc.

Please report if these changes impact your code or render ECL unusable for
some reason.

Best,