[Ecls-list] Unknown type '(UNSIGNED-BYTE 8). Assuming it is T.

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Fri Sep 2 11:36:32 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 06:33:13 -0400
Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net> wrote:

> I'm not sure this is totally harmless (unless it's the warning that's
> wrong and spurious), because in that particular case it's important
> that the vector contain 8-bit octets (unfortunately, I'm not sure if
> the position reported is the one in MAKE-ARRAY or FOR O (I should check
> if emacs allows jumping at byte positions, though)...

I think that the issue might have been the "for o of-type" because LOOP
doesn't need the quote there, being a macro and supporting
destructuring and all.  I'm still not sure why it only complains once
and then recompiled the same file without error, however.

I took the quote out, and will leave it like it some time; I'll report
later on about if I see the note again or not.
--
Matt