[Ecls-list] another problem building maxima on cygwin (sage-devel)

Dima Pasechnik dimpase+ecl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 06:51:31 UTC 2011

Hi Juanjo,

On Tuesday, November 29, 2011 5:57:04 AM UTC+8, Juanjo wrote:

> Hi Dima,
> I am sorry, but I do not read this group frequently -- too much work to do --. Following your request I just built ECL from CVS/git on a cygwin box and definitely I do not see the problems you seem to experience.

could you please specify data of your cygwin system?
(mine is 1.7.9-1)
In particular, the version of cygwin dll, and the output of the command mount
(to see whether this might be due to differences in textfile mode (for
me, everything is mounted
as binary).
I'll build ECL from the CVS source and report.
Thanks!
Dima