[Ecls-list] I need a little help please

Paul Bowyer pbowyer at olynet.com
Sat Nov 19 18:44:45 UTC 2011

On 11/19/2011 08:03 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Paul Bowyer <pbowyer at olynet.com
> <mailto:pbowyer at olynet.com>> wrote:
>
>     I've attached a slightly different copy of the CLX test code that
>     I tried using SBCL 1.0.48 in slime and it compiles and runs
>     without incident.
>

> I have checked the standard library and the one shipped with ECL. Both
> have an endianness problem. I am trying now to figure out where it
> comes from.
>
> Juanjo
>
> --
> Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
> c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)
> http://juanjose.garciaripoll.googlepages.com
Juanjo:

Since you find the problem in both the standard library and the one
shipped with ECL, and the standard library seems to be OK when used with
SBCL, I would presume the problem to be somewhere in ECL rather than in
CLX (although I have often discovered that where I think the problem is
turns out to be incorrect).

Paul