[Ecls-list] Building 64 bit ECL on Windows

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:05:32 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 11:39 PM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <
juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately your fix breaks other platforms, where 'long' works and is
> large enough to contain a fixnum. I will try to find another way of fixing
> this. Sorry for the noise.

I have found a couple of places where ECL uses mpz_set_si instead of
_ecl_big_set_fixnum() and also others where mpz_mul_ui instead of higher
level functions from big.d. I uploaded some fixes. Could you have a look
and report back whether ECL now builds in Windows64?

If you have long logs or reports to share, we can turn this conversation
into a private one outside the mailing list.