[Ecls-list] [Maxima] writefile does not write

Oliver Kullmann O.Kullmann at swansea.ac.uk
Sat Nov 5 17:28:26 UTC 2011

I definitely don't know much (at all) about the Lisp standard,
but the only information I could find which sounds like a standard is

http://www.lispworks.com/documentation/HyperSpec/Body/f_dribbl.htm

and there it says

Either binds *standard-input* and *standard-output* or takes other appropriate action, so as to send a record of the input/output interaction to a file named by pathname. dribble is intended to create a readable record of an interactive session.

This is vagues, but it says "takes appropriate action", which should
be something.

Oliver