[Ecls-list] ASDF 2.013 released

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:30:55 UTC 2011

Dear ECL developers,

I've just released ASDF 2.013. Since the hacked 2.012.5 you're using,
there have been a few small bug fixes and improvements in ASDF, including
a merge of some of your changes into 2.012.6.
For the sake of sharing those improvements, I think
it would be a good time to push ASDF to all Lisp implementations.
Could you include it in yours?

While ecl is used as part of my automated test suite,
I don't often upgrade my ecl copy (currently 10.7.1).
Please make sure ASDF suits your purposes, and
contact me with any patch you use for inclusion upstream.

PS: I created a mailing-list asdf-announce.
Maybe someone amongst you could join it,
so I don't need to push my announces to this mailing-list.
Or maybe I can just Cc: my announce to this mailing-list
and not bother with further explanations?
Or maybe it's enough that Juanjo is on the ASDF mailing-list
that gets the announcements already?

"If men are good, you don't need government; if men are evil or ambivalent,
you don't dare have one." — Robert LeFevre