[Ecls-list] [fricas-devel] Re: ecl, fricas and cygwin

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:43:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Martin Rubey <
martin.rubey at math.uni-hannover.de> wrote:

> Does the silence mean that I should give up hope and tell Windows users
> that fricas is currently not available for them?  Or is there still
> hope?

Who said that? For debugging the ECL problem I need some time -- I am
currently busy, in various conferences, with intermitent internet access, no
possibility to hack in my original computers and absolutely no free time, so
please do not push people  and understand that we have other lives.