[Ecls-list] calling ECL functions defined in an ASDF package from C code

Eric Schulte schulte.eric at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 03:07:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've written a library for reading/manipulating/writing elf files [1]
which I would like to be able to call from C code.  I have successfully
compiled the ASDF package defining the library into a libelf.a library
using the following command.

  (asdf:make-build :elf :type :lib :move-here "/home/eschulte/src/elf/")

While this seems to have been successful, and while I have been able to
manipulate generic ECL lisp objects from within C code, I can not figure
out how to access the lisp functions defined in this static library from
a file of C code.

My latest attempt is the following run.c file.