[Ecls-list] Building ECL on OS X 10.7 with XCode 4

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 17:27:15 UTC 2011

2011/7/31 Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com>

> On 7/27/11 12:37 PM, Chun Tian (binghe) wrote:
> > And this free version can only be used on Mac OS X 10.7
>
> XCode 4.1 only runs on OS X 10.7.
>
> I don't think XCode 4.0.x—which ran on OS X 10.6—is available any longer
> from Apple.

If you are a member of Apple's Mac Developer program, you can, at least for
the moment. (You can even download XCode 3.x still, if you want it.)

Unfortunately I think the developer agreement prevents you from giving away
copies of XCode to others:
http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/docs/xcode.pdf(section 2A) . :(

--
> "A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there
> is nothing to compare to it now."

Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay